click here to view and download the Vision Exemption Package
click here to view and download the Quarterly Endocrinologist Evaluation Form
click here to view and download the Medical Examination Report for Commercial Driver Fitness Determination
click here to view and download the Diabetes Annual Endo Vision Evaluation Checklist
click here to view and download the Diabetes Exemption Package
CDL/DOT Exam Reminders for patients scheduling these appointments:
- These exams will take approximately 45 minutes and cannot be combined with a visit for any other purpose.
- The cost of the exam will be $95.00 plus the cost of any other test we may have to perform.
- Please bring your driver’s license.
- If you have glasses or hearing aids, please bring them with you to this appointment.
- Please bring all currently prescribed medications in the original containers.
- If you have any chronic illness, please bring all medical records for relating to this illness.
- If you have any potentially disqualifying condition such as vision, hearing, cardiovascular, lung or neurology, please bring all medical records pertaining to this condition.
- In order to expedite the process, if you have any relevant medical records which may prevent you from being temporarily disqualified, please bring these records with you to this appointment.
- If you have any Skill Performance Evaluation Certificates, please bring these with you. If our providers deem necessary, a drug and/or alcohol test may be administered at a cost of a $45.00. If the results of these tests are positive, a specimen will be sent for confirmation to a DOT approved lab at a cost to you of $125.00. You can expect to be screened for these tests if you have a past history or substance abuse or are currently being treated with controlled substances (narcotics).
- Are you diabetic? If yes – please bring your last two A1C values or your glucose monitor if it has memory. If you do not have current A1C readings from within the past six months, you can expect to have them performed at an additional cost to you.
- Are you currently taking Coumadin? If yes – Please bring at least your last two INR results. If your dose of Coumadin has changed in the past year, please bring your last four results.
- Are you a long-term smoker – have you smoked longer than 10 years? If yes – You should expect to have a pulmonary function test. This test will be an additional cost to you.
- Do you have lung disease or suggestive findings of lung disease? You should expect to have a pulmonary function test. This test will be an additional cost to you.
If you have any questions or concerns about this appointment, please contact oneHealth at: (406)874.8700 or toll free at: 866.771.8793