Title X Family Planning
oneHealth aims to improve women’s and men’s sexual and reproductive health and reduce the rate of unintended pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections.
To provide affordable, confidential, quality reproductive health services that respect, empower and educate individuals, families, and communities. Custer County Family Planning offers most of our services on a walk in basis during regular office hours.
Family Planning services are provided through a combination of Federal Title X (ten) funding, State funding and patient fees and donations. Patient fees and donation make up about ½ of our Operating budget. Family Planning has been dedicated to helping Montanans plan healthy families and avoid unintended pregnancies.
What does Title X provide?
The State of Montana began receiving Title X funding from the Office of Population Affairs in 1970.
Title X provides family planning services to all individuals with a focus on those low-income and uninsured individuals. oneHealth ensures access to high-quality, private and confidential health care services including:
- Birth Control counseling
- Physical exams
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Breast, cervical and testicular cancer screenings
- Counseling on Prevention, Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- HIV counseling and referrals
- HIV Rapid and Blood Tests
- Health education for adults and teens
- Information and referrals for sterilization (Tubal Ligation, Vasectomy…)
- Fertility counseling and treatment
- Referrals to preventive health, social services, nutrition services, immunizations, etc.
- Community outreach
Family planning clinics provide comprehensive reproductive health services to both women and men, regardless of ability to pay. Clinics offer a sliding fee scale for individuals with low incomes and those without insurance. You can also use Medicaid or other insurance to cover family planning services – just remember to bring your card to your appointment. You may choose to pay for your services in full. Credit/debit card payments are accepted.